Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Exams finally OVER!!!Phew~ though its the last day of exam, dorothy and i really so "lucky" She knows what i talking about:) Anyway, i feel very upset with my past few days papers. Though its over, i'm still like dwelling on it, i wish i don't have to do that, but my mind just can't get over it. I am so tired. Its mental stress. I can finally think of nothing and have a good rest/sleep tonight!!!

Finally the major exams are over, but i still have 1 ever MAJOR MAJOR one-PIANO exam.
Omg..i've like just one month left. I NEED TO WORK EVEN HARDER!!!! I've already booked the room at yamaha. Whoa, its so expensive.

I would miss my poly classmates during this holiday...They are super nice and fun. I simply love my Poly's classmates!!!And can't wait for our Class T shirt!!! :)

jasmine @ Tuesday, February 24, 2009